domingo, 24 de janeiro de 2010

Kristin Scott Thomas: 'I've been a very sad person, but I'm not any more'

Trata-se de uma entrevista que a atriz Kristin Scott Thomas deu a respeito de seu último filme, nowhere boy, no qual ela interpreta a tia do John Lennon, Mimi. Eu gostei muito.
.....

The moment that Kristin Scott Thomas knew she didn't want to be a typical movie star, the moment it seems she switched from playing romantic leads to infinitely more interesting roles, was when a director told her she should make her character more appealing. The idea didn't grab her. "I just thought, I don't want to do that," she says. "I don't want to have to be pretty. I don't want to have to be adorable. Because if I'm watching that on screen I get irritated." She sits back with a sigh. "I can't bear it."

Para ler o restante da entrevista e ver o trailer do filme clique aqui.

Nenhum comentário: